The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it.
This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
– information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, version and operating system
– information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
– information such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website
– information that you enter when you create a profile on our website – for example your profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details
– information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters
– information that you enter while using the services on our website
– information that is generated while using our website, including how often, and under what circumstances you use it
– information relating to the services you use and information you enter onto our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number and email address
– information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your name, profile pictures and the content of your posts
– information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and meta data (a set of data that describes other data)
– any other personal data you send to us
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
We will not without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group companies (this means subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
The data that you input into the website will not be transferred internationally. Should this situation change we will inform you and update this policy.
Retaining Personal Information
This section sets out our data retention polices and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
We will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1.to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall protected) servers.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We notify you of changes to this policy by email.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal data that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Please see our Cookies policy for further information.